Marketing Project Manager
A generously funded additive manufacturing company is hiring a Marketing Project Manager, based in California, to work directly with all marketing members of the organization, and plan activities across multiple channels.
It is important that you work with the team to identify tasks that need to be completed and prioritized within the marketing campaigns, and delegate the tasks to the appropriate team members.
If you are a well organized person with an attention for detail and a penchant for to-do lists, then you should have no problem thriving in this position.
- Responsible for reporting on projects including tracking due dates for campaigns to ensure a successful launch.
- Create, track and report on project timelines.
- Produce and distribute status updates and tracking to team members and senior management.
- Creating and managing asset library for images and videos.
- Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within the organization.
- Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
- Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
- Provide input into project proposals and RFPs.
- Partner with executives and team members to develop and implement process improvements.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
- Prior experience working in or with Marketing in such a way as to be familiar with the function and its typical processes.
- Experience with Monday.com for managing calendars, resources, team alignment, etc. and training team on best practices.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in a project management or lean/agile leadership position, with proven results in efficiency and ROI.
- Proven track record of inspiring change that results in increased impact and efficiency for your internal customers.
- Proven ability to influence outcomes and people without reporting lines. Passion for ‘working out loud’ to arrive at solutions collaboratively and iteratively.
- Analytic skills: A hands-on, detail-oriented professional with excellent technical, analytical, planning, evaluation, and implementation skills.
- Proven track record driving financial and operational improvements and results.
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills on process optimization initiatives and outcomes to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to encourage and model collaboration and professionalism, all while driving rigorous alignment to processes and accountability to outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative - able to work with ambiguity, providing structure to unstructured situations.
- Professional certification strongly preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and/or Lean
- Experience with Kaizen and Agile
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work flexible hours