Location: EMEA Remote (Preferably France)
Salary: There is flexibility on the salary depending on the experience level
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining the builds, packages and releases for the the company's product suite and related technologies. The individual in this role will support engineering efforts by providing tools and automation.
- Manage the build system: build tool software, build configurations and build/packaging scripts.
- Support and maintain cross-team tools and standardization for engineering (i.e., Version Control System, Continuous Integration, Build and Test reporting tools and dashboards); this may include one-on-one training.
- Develop and maintain systems to support releases and posting files for customer download.
- Adhere to agile workflow process.
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 2 years relevant professional experience as minimum
- Scripting (Python, Perl, shell, Groovy)
- Comfort on many platforms (Windows, *nix, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, BuildBot, etc)
- Source Control Management (Git, Perforce, etc.)
- System Administrator skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Dependency Management Tools (i.e., Conan)
- Familiarity with C++ build systems, CMake experience
- Working knowledge of Docker or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with build systems such as MSBuild, Gradle, Make, xcodebuild
- Experience creating pipelines on Jenkins.
- Experience using AWS services (i.e., EC2, S3)
- Infrastructure as Code knowledge