C/C++ Software Engineer
Location: EMEA Remote (preferably France)
Salary: There is flexibility on the salary for the right experience level
The C/C++ Software Engineer will be responsible for implementing engineering solutions for the company's native and web platforms.
Working across a functional agile team, the individual in this role will bridge the gap between core technology tool kits for data access and visualization to develop powerful, versatile, and user-friendly solutions for engineering software.
- Develop new products and features that are appropriate and relevant.
- Fix issues and provide technical support to help our partners integrating the company’s solutions.
- Adapt the continuous integration system and tests to ensure the right quality level and a sustainable development.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and operate in an agile team.
- Continually pursue excellence improving expertise
- Have an advanced degree in an applicable field.
- Have a relevant experience in C/C++ programming on Windows or Unix environments
- Understand Object Oriented Programming and have some knowledge in software architecture.
- Enjoy solving complex problems others generally do not want to deal with
- Have good oral and written English skills and enjoy evolving in an international context.
Nice to have:
- Additional platform knowledge such as Android, macOS, iOS.
- Know Agile/Scrum work methodologies.
- Be familiar with CAD/BIM or scene graph concepts.