Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Location: EMEA Remote (Preferably France)
Salary: There is flexibility on salary dependent on the experience level
The Senior C/C++ Software Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing engineering solutions for the company's native and web platform.
Working with a functional agile team, the individual in this role will bridge the gap between core technology tool kits for data access and visualization to develop powerful, versatile, and user-friendly solutions for engineering software.
- Develop new products and features that are appropriate and relevant.
- Fix issues and provide technical support to help our partners integrating our solutions.
- Adapt the continuous integration system and tests to ensure the right quality level and sustainable development
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and operate in an agile team.
- Mentor junior developers and participate in architecture decision.
- Continually pursue excellence improving expertise and leadership
- Have an advanced degree in an applicable field.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in C/C++ programming
- Have strong knowledge on Linux and some additional platforms like Android, macOS, iOS.
- Understand Object Oriented Programming and have strong knowledge in software architecture.
- Enjoy solving complex problems.
- Have good oral and written English skills and enjoy evolving in an international context.
Nice to have:
- Know Agile/Scrum work methodologies.
- Be familiar with CAD/BIM or scene graph concept.