Industry: Additive Manufacturing
Job title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
An Additive Manufacturing company is looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide both service and support on Additive Machinery.
- The ability to install customer equipment at customers facility to ensure full functionality according to the company’s requirements.
- Deliver on-site technical support for troubleshoot and equipment repair.
- The ability to require technical support remotely for customer install base as well as action preventive maintenance procedures within the schedule time.
- Fulfill and presents all service documentation correctly and completely following the company’s procedures and guidelines
- The ability to Cooperate in projects such as training, documentation, and exhibition installations
- The ability to work directly with 2nd Level Support to ensure local install base is sustained to company standards
- To communicate and support service records and field service reports
- The ability to manage the company’s service tools and spare parts inventory to ensure accurate inventory of assigned company assets
- The capacity to travel to support training and field service/technical support work
Qualifications and experience:
- Certified technician or a skilled worker within electrical engineering technology
- Experience of 2-3 years in servicing industrial equipment
- The ability to travel