Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
An Additive Manufacturing company is looking for an inside sales representative. A terrific starting point and company for an individual who has not worked in this role before and is looking to go into outside sales in the future.
You will be responsible for developing new leads by understanding the needs of the customer by ensuring a smooth sale process through rapport building to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Experience in Additive Manufacturing and or 3d printing is required.
- The ability to source new sales prospects through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Guide qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure
- The ability to investigate accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- The ability to sustain and develop your database of prospects
- Responsible for understanding and knowing all company’s products features, uses, benefits and pricing structure.
- Provide support in customer contracts for pricing, terms, etc. for parts and machines.
- Promote the company’s products and services by attending any tradeshows and help prospect new customers
- The ability to develop CRM, Salesforce, to efficiently manage and organize leads, opportunities, and communication with current and potential customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or science
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in commercial sales
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing or 3D Printing
- Ability to travel 25+% of the time
- Provide solution-based selling to customers