Job title: VP of Engineering
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A pioneering innovative Additive Manufacturing company is looking for a VP of engineering to join their well inclusive team, outpouring with talent from the world’s most innovative companies. A great chance to Join an ever-growing company in transforming the AM industry and aid them in becoming the world’s first fully autonomous and scalable manufacturing platform.
As the VP of engineering, you will be responsible for developing, expanding, and overseeing the very well experienced engineering teams. Ensuring the movement of the companies’ expansion is maximised, by driving continuous integration activities across electrical, mechanical, and software disciplines.
- The ability to deliver expert guidance and leadership to very well experienced engineering teams in efforts to increase the maximisation of innovation and development.
- Deliver technical guidance and direction to a highly experienced engineering team to amplify the pace of innovation and development
- The ability to aid as an extension of the C-suite in making critical engineering and business decisions
- The ability to deliver input on machine system architectures as well as specific system and subsystem designs
- The ability to push first-principles philosophy across the engineering organization; challenge assumptions and ensure that engineering decisions have been properly analysed/evaluated
- Manage system level design, development, integration, and validation of design efforts
- Deliver technical program management from conception to deployment
- The ability to interact with customers, investors, and advisors on key technical/business discussions
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced degree in (MS, PhD) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, robotics, or another related field
- Metal Additive Manufacturing experience and related software/electrical development
- Familiarity in industrial automation, robotics, and/or autonomous vehicles
- Experience in driving the development of hardware