Job title: Software Application Engineer
Location: Fremont, California
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
Salary: $118k + benefits
Are you a results-oriented individual with a passion for working in the additive manufacturing space? Look no further than this exciting opportunity with a cutting-edge technology company that is expanding global commercial/industrial 3D printing markets. We are seeking a Software Application Engineer to develop, test, qualify, implement, and maintain metal 3D printing build preparation slicing strategies.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for optimizing software code, troubleshooting technical issues on hardware (3D printers) and software, printing, and validation. You will have the opportunity to contribute across all facets of the process and interface with customers, as well as document procedures and production outcomes.
- Develop build preparation software for proprietary build strategy
- Develop slicing algorithms for new platforms
- Resolve functional issues with ATU/EBPA and implement new features
- Test, validate, and qualify software feature releases
- Develop printing parameters for the company's ultra-dense alloys using their proprietary scan strategy
- Operate Metal 3D printers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with laser scan strategies and an in-depth understanding of how the printer functions
What’s in it for you?
In addition to working on innovative projects, you will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life coverage, as well as a generous 401(k) match. You'll be joining a team of experts who are passionate about making a difference and having fun doing it.
Apply now and be part of a dynamic team that values collaboration and creativity!
Kensington provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.