Job title: Sales Director
Industry: Advanced Manufacturing
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Salary: $130k - $160k
Are you a results-driven Sales Director with a passion for cutting-edge technology? Do you have a proven track record in driving sales and exceeding targets? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to lead the sales of innovative machine tool solutions and make a significant impact in the industry. As a Sales Director, you will report to the Regional Sales Director and be responsible for acquiring new accounts and retaining existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to identify their needs and provide excellent service.
- Promote and sell Company products and provide technical sales support to customers.
- Work with Applications Engineers to assess equipment needs and identify opportunities to improve customer outcomes.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, and recommend improved materials or machinery as needed.
- Visit customer facilities proactively to review outstanding engineering and service-related issues and identify sales opportunities, with a minimum of 25 visits per week.
- Resolve difficult engineering issues by proactively visiting customer facilities as needed.
- Submit weekly Territory Planning and MIS reports, as well as timely expense reports in accordance with policy requirements.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to achieve yearly sales goals, and continuously evaluate progress and adjust plans as needed.
- Partner closely with the engineering staff to provide technical expertise and support to customers and collaborate on the development and delivery of innovative technical solutions.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Have 5-10 years of experience in B2B sales or business development.
- Possess excellent communication and delegation skills, a positive and solution-oriented attitude, and the ability to build strong teams.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Have recent experience in machine tool environments, preferably in a sales or business development role.
Kensington provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.