A fast-growing software company with headquarters in Boston, is hiring an Implementation Engineer to support the business' mission to be at the forefront of innovation.
Ideas are actively encouraged, and the company are searching for someone with curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
A key focus for this role is developing the standard tools and processes to support customer deployments. The Deployment team, that you'll be working within, is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining tools and processes that enable the company's customers to deploy technology efficiently, and achieve value quickly.
This position allows for the unique opportunity to work closely with the customers as well as company stakeholders within deployment, product management, and sales.
- Handles the technical execution of implementation projects, including data gathering, solution design, configuration, documentation, and training.
- Configures solutions to provide Design for Cost and Manufacturability feedback within the company platform which requires programming in Cost Scripting Language.
- Understand complex design and manufacturing requirements and translates them into software configurations that help customers solve their business and engineering challenges.
- Builds and demonstrates knowledge of common challenges and solutions from the field team which includes sales, deployment, expert/applied services, and partner engagements.
- Builds and demonstrates expertise within the platform, Manufacturing Cost Models, and Solutions Configurations.
- Supports stakeholder meetings to provide status on active deployment kit process and gather requirements and priority for future deployment kits
- Supports training of the stakeholder teams as new deployment kits are released on the technical setup, user workflows, applicable use cases, and general capabilities and limitations.
- Provides support to Sales, AEs and Deployment teams during the pre-sales process to fit the right Deployment Kit to the prospect and provide any technical/manufacturing support required
- Supports the Deployment services team with customer project delivery in times of high demand.
- Able and willing to travel up to 25% (majority Monday – Friday)
Education and Skill Requirements:
- BS in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Software Engineering.
- 1-3 years experience in an engineering discipline (either full time or combined with internship)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to clients in-person and by phone.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance multiple activities with limited supervision.
- Project management skills, including project planning, risk management, status updates.
- Understanding of design and manufacturing challenges when developing a product.
- Proven critical thinker and team player who is results-driven and has a positive attitude
- Experience with a basic scripting language and CAD a plus