Field Service Engineer
A worldwide leader in cutting machine tools, is hiring a Field Service Engineer to support customers and internal staff for technical troubleshooting.
The key requirements for this position are:
- Competently provide full support to customers, business partners and all company employees both internally and externally.
- Interface directly with factories as necessary to bring resolution to technical issues.
- Correctly identify and order spare parts along with preparing quotes as required.
- Complete and submit all company required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain company service data integrity and achieve KPI's.
- Provide meaningful training for the customers as required.
- Serve as a mentor and train new company staff where/when required.
- Be available/able to travel domestically and internationally for continuing training.
- Adopt a start to finish approach to tasks and completely follow up on them.
- Coordinate field service interventions between departments, Service Engineers and customer.
- Prepare tools, procedures, technical documentation and customer details for Service Engineers prior to dispatching them on field service interventions.
- Overnight and extended absence from base location as required.
- Travel to customer site if encountered with a difficult call.
- Bachelors/ Associates Degree in technical related field of study.
- Minimum 5 year of service and/or technical phone support experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Proven experience to communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
- Proven flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, SAP a plus.
- Proven organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week or more.
Click apply or call on +44 (0)1257 268273 to discuss the role further.